(704) 873-0542 email@example.com
Portal Login Instructions
You need to be a Registered User to Use the System
You should have received your portal login information with the email notification for your last tax return. If you did not receive this or have misplaced it, please contact us to get your username. Your password is your last name and the last four of your social security number. So if your last name were Smith and your social were 123-45-6789, your password would be smith6789.
To request an account for our Sharefile Portal, please send your First and Last name in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Sharefile Account Request in the subject line. Once you have sent your request, we will create an account for you. Once it has been established, you will be notified via email.
- From anywhere on the navigation menu, clock Portal Login. It is the top button on the right hand side of every page.
- Or click on the following: https://rosenfeld.sharefile.com/ Or place this into your browser and it will also bring you to the login page.
You will need to provide your Username and Password and then click the "Log In" button.
Folders and Documents
(Location of payroll, tax returns, etc.)
- Click on either your Name (for individuals) or your Company Name (for businesses) from the left side of the screen.
- Click on the folder name you want to view in the center of the screen, and then select the month that you want to look at. (Example: Accounting, Tax Returns)
- In each months folder are all of the documents related to that month. (Example: January end of month payroll taxes are located in January even though they are paid in February)
- Download by clicking the document name or checking the box(s) beside the file and clicking download.
(You can upload paperwork to us)
- Once you are logged in you can upload a file to us by clicking the "Upload files" (grey button) near the top right of the screen.
- Select the Name of the folder you wish to upload to. Once you select the folder name you will see the "Upload files" (grey button) near the top left of the screen.
- When the upload window pops up, either drag and drop the file into the upload window, or click the Choose Files button near the top left corner of the upload window.
- Search for and select the file you wish to upload. Once you have selected all the files to upload, click the "upload files" button in the bottom left corner of the upload window.
- Once the upload is complete we will be notified with an e-mail.
- How to upload video
To Log Out:
- In the upper right corner of the screen you will see the words "Log Out".
- Click "Log Out" to log ou
Please call us with any problems or questions.